Cloud9 is looking for an experienced and innovative video editor to join us in creating high-quality video content! Your duties will be to produce high-quality video content that’s suitable to the eSports gaming audience and the Cloud9 brand. All applicants must have experience with video editing, skills in cinematography, and a general knowledge of eSports. This position has growth potential and is part of a long-standing goal for Cloud9 to begin ushering high-quality content producing talent into the eSports space.
Video Production Staff
Santa Monica, CA
All applicants must be able to:
- Edit footage into high-quality video pieces
- Edit client deliverables based on their preferences
- Participate in and facilitate live productions in Santa Monica
- Coordinate event and in-house video production
All applicants must have:
- A working knowledge and understanding of eSports.
- A flexible schedule; "eSports full-time" can be 8 hour work days, but often demands more (eSports rarely sleeps).
- A reasonable knowledge of all Cloud9 teams, players, and personalities.
- An aptitude for problem solving and improvising under unexpected circumstances.
- A valid passport in good standing for international travel.
- A minimum of 2 years of video editing/production experience
- Software: Adobe | Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Hardware: Sony a7S, Canon 5D Mark III
- Audio: Zoom H6, Sennheiser Lav System, Boom Audio
- Software: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Cinema 4D, 3DS Max, Maya, Logic Pro, LoL Replay Tools (3rd Party)
- Recording: Experience with in-game capture for LoL / CS:GO highly preferred.
Sign up here! Cloud9 Video Application Form